How to Apply
This guidance contains important information to help with your application:
- Please apply by submitting a CV and Covering Letter (no more than four sides of A4 in length per document aligned to the person specification). Please also include your contact details.
- Please ensure all gaps in employment and education history are fully explained on your CV; we may wish to verify this information during the recruitment process.
- Please provide the details of two referees. Note that we will only approach referees for candidates proceeding to final selection and only with your permission. Please clearly indicate whether we can approach each referee before the selection date.
- Please ensure that you address the key requirements as set out in the person specification. These competencies will be used as part of the assessment process.
- Please complete the Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form when you upload your details. We are keen to ensure that all our jobs are accessible to all members of the community and use this data to monitor our progress in doing this.
- Please return your application by the closing date – no applications will be accepted once the long listing process has begun.
- Following long listing, you will be contacted directly by a Penna consultant to update you on the status of your application.
The following timetable sets out the key dates in the recruitment process:
|Closing Date for Application||
Sunday 23rd January 2022 at 23:59
|Longlist Meeting (Candidates are not required to attend)||
Wednesday 26th January 2022
|Technical Interview||TBC Early February 2022|
|Shortlist Meeting (Candidates are not required to attend)||TBC Early February 2022|
|Final Panel Interviews||TBC Early February 2022|
To apply for any of these roles, please click on the following link: Please Apply Here
For an informal discussion, please contact our recruitment partners at Penna: Andreas Efthymiou 07546 415 794 or Andreas.Efthymiou@Penna.com.